8.20.2010

Back from Vacation & Ready to Craft :)


We're back from our 6 week vacation to Wyoming
(more details here)
I missed creating a lot...I'm usually in need of a project to keep me busy, although I did help make curtains for my Dad & Mom's farmhouse they just moved into..and made a few little gifts for my nieces 3rd birthday.
So now I'm back & here's a little hint of what I'm planning...
for Anticipation Cards I'm busy getting ready for Halloween & Autumn (my most favorite time of the year)...making some favor boxes, banners and other cute stuff :)...I'm also looking forward to the Holidays & will be starting Christmas & Holiday card sets soon.

At See Anna Sew I'm still working on getting the shop off the ground...leaving on vacation a month after opening doesn't help :).  Watch for more crayon & pencil rolls (I was able to go to a Hobby Lobby while on vacation & picked out some great fabrics....I wish we had one here).  I'm also working on some fabric-wrapped rope baskets, coasters & trivets (a technique I learned in a high school home-ec class) I love how mine is turning out.
I'm also working on shopping bags that I patterned after plastic grocery bags...that will be made out of homespun fabrics (I'm still working out a few kinks)


And keep in mind...holiday season is coming up fast...so watch for lots of tips and tutorials for holiday parties...I've already got a Halloween party in the works :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails