2.09.2010

My First Treasury!

A treasury is where you get to pick some of your favorite finds to spotlight on Etsy. It was so fun to do...I'm going to have to make another one soon :)

I decided to look for all things Jane Austen...because well, I love her...Pride and Prejudice is my favorite book of all time (I can't remember how many times I have read it)...some of her others that top my list are Mansfield Park, Sense and Sensibility & Northanger Abbey...the only one I couldn't get into was Persuasion (but I'm going to have to give it another try).

Etsy has a lot of regency era inspired things...some better than others to see my favorites look here...
My Treasury on Etsy


Just as a little preview...this is my favorite of all..I may have to buy this...



1 comment:

Kara and Theo said...

I think 'Persuasion' is my favorite! I hope you will give it another try. That wallet is really awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails